Festival of 5 Senses, Wentworth Leisure Centre 1989

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 5 days ago by Gill Crawshaw.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in /home/customer/www/hexhamhistorian.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pmpro-bbpress/pmpro-bbpress.php on line 256
    class="loop-item-0 user-id-0 bbp-parent-forum-152 bbp-parent-topic-152 bbp-reply-position-1 odd post-30018 topic type-topic status-publish hentry pmpro-has-access">
    Gill Crawshaw

I’m researching an event that took place in Wentworth Leisure Centre in July and August 1989, called The Festival of the 5 Senses. It was a multi-sensory installation that you wandered round, designed to be enjoyed by disabled and non-disabled people alike. There were also musical and poetry performances during the festival.
    Does anyone remember this? Did you perhaps attend the Festival? If so, I’d love to hear from you.
    Thanks.

#30024 Reply
    Mark Benjamin

Hi. We can certainly put your request in our next newsletter but this will not be out until June. Do you have a cut-off date for your research and do you have other means for our members to make contact?

#30033 Reply
    Gill Crawshaw

June will be fine, thank you so much. My first phase of research is up to a Sept but I expect to be carrying on for much longer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Festival of 5 Senses, Wentworth Leisure Centre 1989
Your information: