Pollock Family

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in /home/customer/www/hexhamhistorian.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pmpro-bbpress/pmpro-bbpress.php on line 256
    class="loop-item-0 user-id-0 bbp-parent-forum-152 bbp-parent-topic-152 bbp-reply-position-1 odd post-29741 topic type-topic status-publish hentry pmpro-has-access">
    Poppy Damon

Hi everyone! I am working on a project about the case of the Pollock sisters. As many of you may know – in May 1957 11-year-old Joanna Pollock and her younger sister, six-year-old Jacqueline, were on their way to St Mary’s church with their friend Anthony when they were struck by an erratic driver. All three children died. Later the family of the girls had twin daughters that they believed to be the reincarnation of Joanna and Jacqueline. The driver was a widow with mental health issues. She was tried at the Northumberland Assizes. I am writing here to see if anyone has any memories from that time? I would like to speak to anyone who may help me with my research. Warmest, Poppy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Pollock Family
Your information: