Misc. Hexham Events Gallery
A gallery of photos of miscellaneous events in Hexham that weren’t covered by other galleries.
Further explanation of the overall information that a Gallery shows can be found by clicking here (opens in a new tab in your browser).
This gallery displays thumbnails of the images in the gallery:
- Shows additional images as you scroll down
- Hover over a thumbnail on a computer (or the equivalent on a touch-screen device) to see the caption associated with that image
- Click on a thumbnail to see the full image, and to enable you to view the sequence of full images
- Close a full image via the white cross at top-right
- Click here to view the Gallery
There may be other galleries in the Photo Archive related to this gallery. Click here to go to the section containing links to Related Galleries.
A collection of links to information related to this gallery. Click here to go to the Additional Resources section.
1902: Priestpopple looking W, parade marking end of Boer War
1946: Flower Service Procession 1946. Beaumont Street
1950: Assembling prior to Procession. Hexham Methodist Churches, flower procession
1974: Visit of Queen Elizabeth II to mark the Abbey's 1300th anniversary, talking to crowds at junction of Beaumont Street and Market Place
1974: Visit of Queen Elizabeth II to mark the Abbey's 1300th anniversary, with the Bishop of Newcastle (R.Bowlby) and the Rector of Hexham Abbey (R.Lemmon), across from No 9 Beaumont Street
Click on a button below to open that gallery.
Additional resources links will open in a separate tab in your browser:
- None as yet