Water Shortage 2005 Gallery
Severe weather in January 2005 washed away two water mains supplying Hexham. Photos taken during this water shortage are in this gallery.
Further explanation of the overall information that a Gallery shows can be found by clicking here (opens in a new tab in your browser).
This gallery displays thumbnails of the images in the gallery:
- Shows additional images as you scroll down
- Hover over a thumbnail on a computer (or the equivalent on a touch-screen device) to see the caption associated with that image
- Click on a thumbnail to see the full image, and to enable you to view the sequence of full images
- Close a full image via the white cross at top-right
- Click here to view the Gallery
There may be other galleries in the Photo Archive related to this gallery. Click here to go to the section containing links to Related Galleries.
A collection of links to information related to this gallery. Click here to go to the Additional Resources section.
2005: Battle Hill looking E, water bowser during water shortage
2005: Hencotes looking E, Burnbrae House with water bowsers during water shortage
2005: Hellpool Lane (off West Road) W side, water bowser during water shortage
2005: Allendale Road E side, water tanker during water shortage
2005: Leazes Lane E side looking SE to Quatre Bras, portaloo during water shortage
2005: Hexham Bridge looking NE, emergency water pipeline crossing river during water shortage
2005: Hexham Bridge W side looking SW, emergency water pipeline during water shortage
Click on a button below to open that gallery.
Additional resources links will open in a separate tab in your browser:
- None as yet