Old Grey Bull Gallery
This gallery contains photos of the Old Grey Bull pub on the N side of Battle Hill, No 1, on the corner of the junction with St Mary’s Chare.
Further explanation of the overall information that a Gallery shows can be found by clicking here (opens in a new tab in your browser).
This gallery displays thumbnails of the images in the gallery:
- Shows additional images as you scroll down
- Hover over a thumbnail on a computer (or the equivalent on a touch-screen device) to see the caption associated with that image
- Click on a thumbnail to see the full image, and to enable you to view the sequence of full images
- Close a full image via the white cross at top-right
- Click here to view the Gallery
There may be other galleries in the Photo Archive related to this gallery. Click here to go to the section containing links to Related Galleries.
A collection of links to information related to this gallery. Click here to go to the Additional Resources section.
The Battle Hill and Cattle Market Galleries may contain additional glimpses of the Old Grey Bull pub and subsequent uses of the building. Click on a button below to open that gallery.
Additional resources links will open in a separate tab in your browser:
- None as yet