Battle Hill Gallery
This is a gallery of photos of Battle Hill. The boundary between Hencotes and Battle Hill on the N side is defined by Haligut Burn, so St Aidan’s Church is in Hencotes. On the S side, Carntyne Care Home’s postal addess is Hencotes. The premises to E of Carntyne are in Battle Hill.
Further explanation of the overall information that a Gallery shows can be found by clicking here (opens in a new tab in your browser).
This gallery displays thumbnails of the images in the gallery:
- Shows additional images as you scroll down
- Hover over a thumbnail on a computer (or the equivalent on a touch-screen device) to see the caption associated with that image
- Click on a thumbnail to see the full image, and to enable you to view the sequence of full images
- Close a full image via the white cross at top-right
- Click here to view the Gallery
There may be other galleries in the Photo Archive related to this gallery. Click here to go to the section containing links to Related Galleries.
A collection of links to information related to this gallery. Click here to go to the Additional Resources section.
The Cattle Market and Hencotes galleries may contain additional views. Click on a button below to open that gallery.