Photos from Corbridge and Aydon Castle are in this gallery.
Further explanation of the overall information that a Gallery shows can be found by clicking here (opens in a new tab in your browser).
This gallery displays thumbnails of the images in the gallery:
- Shows additional images as you scroll down
- Hover over a thumbnail on a computer (or the equivalent on a touch-screen device) to see the caption associated with that image
- Click on a thumbnail to see the full image, and to enable you to view the sequence of full images
- Close a full image via the white cross at top-right
- Click here to view the Gallery
There may be other galleries in the Photo Archive related to this gallery. Click here to go to the section containing links to Related Galleries.
A collection of links to information related to this gallery. Click here to go to the Additional Resources section.
1875: Postcard addressed to builder W John Middlemass, Corbridge
1876: Postcard addressed to builder W John Middlemass, Corbridge
1890: Corbridge, house
1890: Corbridge, looking W
1890: Corbridge, Market Place
1890: Low House, Corbridge
1890: Monksholme, Corbridge
1890: Vicar's Pele near St Andrew's church
c1900?: Corbridge. Sepia; looking E along Main Street to Pele Tower
c1900?: Corbridge, plan of village
1913: Meeting of the Waters Corebridge (sic). Sepia
c1915?: Roman Arch in Corlridge (sic) Church Tower
1993: Aerial view of Aydon Castle near Corbridge looking N (top), buildings under reconstruction
1993: Aerial view of Aydon Castle near Corbridge looking S, farm buildings
1994: Milestone at Corbridge Bridge, S end W side
Click on a button below to open that gallery.
Additional resources links will open in a separate tab in your browser: