Answer January 2021
Click on the images above to see a full-sized image.
The cloverleaf appears on the West side of St Mary’s Chare in the wall of No 17 (to the left of the ground floor window). In the past, this 17th Century building was the George and Dragon Inn, which closed in 1937, and has hosted a number of shops since then.
Thanks to Stefan for for the photos.