More Answer September 2020

More Answer September 2020

The building was originally the Savings Bank on the south side of the Cattle Market. It has had a number of occupants, some of which are shown above from left to right: the drawing of the original building from a 1931 booklet; the Trustee Savings Bank (1980); the TSB (1989); and Coral betting shop (2003). We await the 2020 occupant.

Leave a Reply