Joining The Hexham Local History Society
You can easily join the HLHS by completing your details via the secure online pages that you can access below, or by applying offline via a membership form.
An Individual membership costs £10. Two adults living at the address can take out a Joint membership for only £15.
At the present time, we are unable to take PayPal payments , but there are four alternatives:
- Direct bank transfer to the Society. The details of the account to which you need to make the transfer are:
- Pay to Account name: Hexham Local History Society
- Sort Code: 20-40-09
- Account Number: 40483710
- The membership secretary will be pleased to take cash, most easily when you attend one of our monthly talks.
- Post a cheque to the membership secretary – contact details available via our Contact Us web page.
- You can complete a Standing Order mandate to be sent to your bank, to enable automatic payment on the 1st of January every year. There is a blank mandate form as part of the Downloadable Membership Form available below.
Once your payment has been received, your membership and on-line account for the HLHS will be activated. Please note that a subscription covers the calendar year, expiring on the 31st of December.
Online Membership Application
A valid email address is needed to complete the online registration process. If you do not have an email account, or you wish to apply for membership by completing a paper form, an offline method is described below.
The online application process will start in a new tab in your browser. You are not committed to anything until your payment is received.
Offline Membership Application
If you do not have an email account, or you wish to apply for membership by completing a paper form, PDF versions of the membership form are available for downloading below.
Alternatively, you can get a copy of the membership leaflet in person from the membership secretary at one of the monthly talks, or by contacting the secretary – details on the Contact Us web page.
If you wish to download a version of the membership form that you can complete by hand or by using your digital device before printing and posting to the Secretary, use the button below.
If you want to download a PDF version of the membership leaflet (which includes HLHS information as well as the membership form) to be printed and completing by hand, before posting to the Secretary, use the button below.