Photos of the area around Hudshaw House are in this gallery, including Bywell Avenue, Dilston Avenue, Hudshaw Gardens and Langley Avenue.
Further explanation of the overall information that a Gallery shows can be found by clicking here (opens in a new tab in your browser).
This gallery displays thumbnails of the images in the gallery:
- Shows additional images as you scroll down
- Hover over a thumbnail on a computer (or the equivalent on a touch-screen device) to see the caption associated with that image
- Click on a thumbnail to see the full image, and to enable you to view the sequence of full images
- Close a full image via the white cross at top-right
- Click here to view the Gallery
There may be other galleries in the Photo Archive related to this gallery. Click here to go to the section containing links to Related Galleries.
A collection of links to information related to this gallery. Click here to go to the Additional Resources section.
1993: Hudshaw House looking E
1998: Hudshaw House looking E
1998: Hudshaw Gardens looking NW, Nos 3-4
2000: Bywell Avenue looking NW, Nos 15-16, then Ratcliffe Road (after car)
2000: Hudshaw Gardens looking NW, Nos 3-4 with roof of Hudshaw House behind
2002: Hudshaw Gardens looking SW, Nos 10-7
2004: Dilston Avenue S side looking SW, No 3 upwards
2004: Langley Avenue E side looking E, No 9 upwards
Click on a button below to open that gallery.
Additional resources links will open in a separate tab in your browser:
- None as yet