West Road Gallery
This gallery covers the West Road – the B6531 running from the A69 to its junction with Hencotes/Temperly Place – together with many of the terraces on the West Road and other streets off the West Road. These include: Bowman Drive, Burnland Terrace, Crescent Avenue, Hellpool Lane, Leazes Terrace, Pearson’s Terrace, Quatre Bras, Shaftoe Leazes, Westbourne Grove, Westfield Close, Westfield Terrace, West End Terrace, Woodbine Terrace, and Windsor Terrace.
Further explanation of the overall information that a Gallery shows can be found by clicking here (opens in a new tab in your browser).
This gallery displays thumbnails of the images in the gallery:
- Shows additional images as you scroll down
- Hover over a thumbnail on a computer (or the equivalent on a touch-screen device) to see the caption associated with that image
- Click on a thumbnail to see the full image, and to enable you to view the sequence of full images
- Close a full image via the white cross at top-right
- Click here to view the Gallery
There may be other galleries in the Photo Archive related to this gallery. Click here to go to the section containing links to Related Galleries.
A collection of links to information related to this gallery. Click here to go to the Additional Resources section.
Leazes Lane has its own gallery. The West End Methodist Chapel and St Andrew’s Cemetery are on the West Road. Click on a button below to open that gallery.
Additional resources links will open in a separate tab in your browser:
- None as yet