Broadgates and up to Vine Terrace are covered by photos in this gallery.
Further explanation of the overall information that a Gallery shows can be found by clicking here (opens in a new tab in your browser).
This gallery displays thumbnails of the images in the gallery:
- Shows additional images as you scroll down
- Hover over a thumbnail on a computer (or the equivalent on a touch-screen device) to see the caption associated with that image
- Click on a thumbnail to see the full image, and to enable you to view the sequence of full images
- Close a full image via the white cross at top-right
- Click here to view the Gallery
There may be other galleries in the Photo Archive related to this gallery. Click here to go to the section containing links to Related Galleries.
A collection of links to information related to this gallery. Click here to go to the Additional Resources section.
c1900: Broadgates looking E, Ropery Nick to N of ropery, Broadgates Chapel, horse drawn carts labelled Hexham
1981: Broadgates, cobbled road surface
1991: Broadgates warehouses looking E
1991: Broadgates warehouses looking S
1992: Broadgates looking S, new houses on Vine Terrace
1993: Broadgates W side, No 2/3 The Potting Shed (closed 2019)
1994: Broadgates looking E, nick to N of ropery
2021: Broadgates looking SE at start of Ropery Nick, Broadgates House Tynedale Electrics
There may be additional views of Broadgates in the Broadgates Chapel and Priestpopple galleries. Click on a button below to open that gallery.
Additional resources links will open in a separate tab in your browser:
- None as yet