Market Place Gallery
Photos of Hexham’s Market Place are in this gallery.
Further explanation of the overall information that a Gallery shows can be found by clicking here (opens in a new tab in your browser).
This gallery displays thumbnails of the images in the gallery:
- Shows additional images as you scroll down
- Hover over a thumbnail on a computer (or the equivalent on a touch-screen device) to see the caption associated with that image
- Click on a thumbnail to see the full image, and to enable you to view the sequence of full images
- Close a full image via the white cross at top-right
- Click here to view the Gallery
There may be other galleries in the Photo Archive related to this gallery. Click here to go to the section containing links to Related Galleries.
A collection of links to information related to this gallery. Click here to go to the Additional Resources section.
Being at the point at which a number of major roads meet, there may be other views including the Market Place in a number of galleries. The main ones are shown below.
Hexham Abbey and the Moot Hall overlook the Market Place, so those galleries and the town views from their roofs, may show other glimpses of the Market Place. The Forum Cinema and the Temperley Memorial Fountain (the latter is part of the Fountains and Pants Gallery) are both in the Market Place so may show additional views.
Click on a button below to open that gallery.
Additional resources links will open in a separate tab in your browser:
- None as yet